150g of ScotMaple Oat flour
200ml of semi-skimmed milk
2 sugar (or sweetener to taste)
50g of butter and a pinch of salt.
– In a large bowl, sift together the oat flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
– Pour in the milk, egg and melted butter and mix until smooth.
– Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat.
– Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using approximately 4 tablespoons (60 ml) for each pancake.
– Allow both sides to be brown and serve hot.
– You can serve with blueberries (or any fruit of choice), Greek yoghurt, honey or maple syrup.