Oat Raisin CookiesCourse: Snacks, DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
ScotMaple Oat Flour
Snack time does not have to be boring because you’re on a low carb diet. Oat Raisin Cookies using ScotMaple Oat Flour is an healthy snack you can eat even if you’re on a low carb diet. Oat raisin cookies are the perfect replacement for refined sugars and cookies.
125 grams unsalted butter
200 grams brown sugar
600 grams ScotMaple Oat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
200 grams raisins
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- Beat butter and brown sugar until combined.
- Add eggs and beat until the dough is smooth and creamy.
- Add Oat flour, baking powder and vanilla extract, and mix well.
- Stir in raisins.
- If dough sticks to hands, add more oat flour until dough can be shaped by hand.
- Shape dough into small balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.