Simple Oat Bread RecipeCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Do you love baking? Do you love the smell of baking bread. This oat flour bread satisfies all those senses and desires and it is an healthy alternative to regular bread . It is full of oats, good healthy and yummy oats. This simple oat bread recipe is amazing and can be eaten any time. This healthy oat bread is made with 100% whole grain oat flour.
4 cups of ScotMaple Oat Flour.
3 cups of warm water.
25 ounces of dried yeast.
1/3 cup of honey.
2 cups of bread flour.
1 tablespoon of salt.
2 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Mix water, yeast and 1/3 cup of honey on a bowl. Add two cups of white bread flour, and stir to combine. Let is set for 30 minutes.
- Add meted butter, honey and salt to the mix, then stir in oat flour. Using a flat surface, spray some flour and knead for a few minutes. Place the dough in a greased bowl, and cover with a dishtowel. Let is rise in a warm place until it doubles in size.
- Push the dough down, and divide into 3 equal parts. Place dough in a greased pans, and allow to rise until dough has topped the pans by an inch.
- Bake at 350 degrees F(175 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes; do not over bake. Lightly brush the top of the loaves with melted butter when done to prevent hardening of crust.
- Allow to cool, and enjoy.